|HEROES OF BEER love to perform in Breweries…This started when Hobson’s Brewery in Cleobury Mortimer (Shropshire) booked Heroes of Alternative Comedy for a night. It sold out and so we extended it to three nights in a row. Which also all sold out. We had a great time, drank lots of Twisted Spire and we have been performing at breweries ever since: including Fyne Ales, BrewLab, Scottish Borders Brewery… Invite us to launch a new beer/brew, have a party or just entertain your customers and let them see where the lovely beer is made.|
We provide the Comedians and all Production required (Stage, PA, lights etc). All we ask that you invite a crowd and provide them somewhere to sit, drink and be happy..
Just as there is a new wave of Craft and Micro Brewers so there is also a new wave of Alternative Comedy.
Lets do something Real and Exciting in your Brewery!
AUTUMN TOUR 2012
The Greatest Show on Legs featuring Martin Soan & Bob Slayer
- Martin Soan is a true legend of Alternative Comedy, he performed the opening week of the Comedy Store and has continued to inspire (and build props) for a whole generation of comedians ever since. Including Vic & Bob, Mighty Boosh, Simon Munnery, Harry Hill etc. “Tommy Cooper on acid…” The Face
- Bob Slayer is a deranged Rock & Roll Tour manager turned multi-Award Winning Comedian. Infamous for antics wilder than the acts he looks after (Snoop Dogg, Iggy Pop, Bloodhound Gang etc). It’s wild! It’s liberating! It’s pure anarchy… “Good natured bad behaviour from a very funny man…” Copstick, Scotsman
Where the gig is part of a tour we also provide
- All Productions including Stage, PA, Lights
- Engineer / DJ
- National PR
- An Audience (Local Promotion & PR)
- Your lovely Beer / a Bar
(You can also lay on food etc)
Cost Guide (Tour)
- From £300 to £1200 + Door Split & Expenses
Fee = will depend on day of week, number of acts, production etc
Door Split = percentage of door take (which is calculated after any agreed fee)
Expenses = All gigs we would like you to Feed and Water us and maybe let us sleep in your bed / a bed / the brewery etc! We may also need transport expenses…
For all Bookings:
akabobs (at) gmail.com